Okay, so this isn't a millipede that electrocutes people. Not literally, anyway. No, it fires cyanide instead. Sure, the pink is shocking, but any bird or whatever that chooses to trifle with this poison packing diplopod is in for the shock of their life... or death. Add the fact that this is a millipede and therefore clambers around the undergrowth feasting on whatever rotting filth it comes across, just like real men, and I may have to reconsider my opinions on the colour pink.
Hmm... further research indicates that this millipede is just so pink and poisonous that it doesn't clamber around in the undergrowth at all, it just sits out in the open looking loud and proud. I really like the idea of clambering around in the undergrowth, though... You see? It's never simple with pink! I'm a MAN! I want to be SIMPLE!